Group Study Room Policy
- Students reserving the study room must be currently registered at the University of the Fraser Valley.
- Study rooms are for the purpose of QUIET GROUP STUDY.
- Each Abbotsford group study room is set up to accommodate two study groups. Please be courteous to the other group sharing the room.
- Reservations by university employees for instructional, tutorial, examination or meeting use, etc. will not be accommodated.
- GROUPS ARE LIMITED TO ONE BOOKING PER DAY for a minimum of 30 minutes up TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 HOURS PER GROUP, PER DAY. Consecutive reservations by groups will not be accommodated.
- Study room reservations can start on the hour or on the half hour.
- Students may reserve a study room up to 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE during the semester.
- Only the student who makes the study room reservation can cancel it.
- Reservations can only be cancelled up until the time the reservation starts. Once the reservation start time has passed, LIBRARY STAFF must be asked to cancel a reservation. Please ask for assistance at the Circulation Desk
- If a group does not show up for a room after 10 minutes, the room may be assigned to another group of students
- Eating in the study rooms is not permitted. Covered beverage containers are permitted.
- Please leave the room as neat (or neater) than you found it!
- White board markers and erasers are available for checkout from the Circulation Desk.