- Gather a few friends or classmates and deliver your speech. You can book a group study room in the library for this.
- Try to avoid the following common behaviors: fidgeting, looking at the computer or screen not at audience, rustling your papers, chewing gum, gesturing too much, or pacing.
- Ask for feedback on your delivery (such as eye contact, hand gestures, or speech habits) and content.
- Ask what they identified as the most important points. Do these match yours?
- Edit or revise speech based on the feedback.
Percentage of time on this step: 10%